The Quarter Too Ensemble presents
Wojtek - The Happy Warrior
Age: 7+ Family Show
25 - 26 March 2017
The unbelievable true story of Private Wojtek; a Syrian Brown Bear who was enlisted into the Polish Army Corp during WW2. Wojtek saw action with his Artillery Company at the battle of Monte Cassino and eventually travelled to Scotland with his unit after the war in search of a new life.
Through storytelling, live music and playful physical Theatre, The Quarter Too Ensemble brings to life a version of the events in Wojtek’s life that highlight the nature of friendship and empathy against the chaos of war.
This show is reccomended to students of drama interested in devised theatre as well as families who like to watch ‘a good tail’!
InfoBack to top
Running Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
Times: Sat & Sun 11.30am & 3pm
Tickets: £8.50/£7.50 children
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- The recommended age ranges are for your guide only. We suggest you stick as closely to them as possible for the benefit of other audience members.
- Lap seats are available at £2 (including booking fee) for infants aged 0 - 2 years on the door; all patrons including infants must have a valid ticket.
- Lap seats are not available on performances recommended for children aged 0 - 2 years
- £2.50 transaction fee when booking online, plus an additional £1.00 postage fee, if required.
- A Booking Fee will apply to all transactions, whether made in person at our Box Office, by post or by phone, for all payment types.
- For all transactions of £15 or more the fee will be a total of £2.50, regardless of how many tickets are booked. For all transactions under £15 the fee will be £1.