Half Moon present a Wrongsemble production of
Age: 3 - 8 years
3 - 4 June 2017
Three wishes, three witches, three sisters, three pigs, three bears, three musketeers...
Three singing actors weave together famous tales, which all feature the elusive number three! Brought to life with a flurry of original sing-a-long songs, live music and brilliantly inventive storytelling, the flamboyant players burst from their wagon of forgotten fables to re-tell the stories of Rumpelstiltskin, Goldilocks and Grimms’ Three Wanderers as never before.
Jump on board the ingenious and cleverly crafted wagon of fairytales in this spellbinding new musical play.
You may also be interested in Super Mega Rockin Rock Show, The Girl and the Giraffe, Teddy Bear's Picnic, Wind in the Willows, The Boy Who Grew Wings
InfoBack to top
Running Time: 50 minutes
Saturday - Sunday: 11.30am & 3pm
Children & Students: £7.50
Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- The recommended age ranges are for your guide only. We suggest you stick as closely to them as possible for the benefit of other audience members.
- Lap seats are available at £2 (including booking fee) for infants aged 0 - 2 years on the door; all patrons including infants must have a valid ticket.
- Lap seats are not available on performances recommended for children aged 0 - 2 years
- £2.50 transaction fee when booking online, plus an additional £1.00 postage fee, if required.
- A Booking Fee will apply to all transactions, whether made in person at our Box Office, by post or by phone, for all payment types.
- For all transactions of £15 or more the fee will be a total of £2.50, regardless of how many tickets are booked. For all transactions under £15 the fee will be £1.