An original Bike Shed Theatre and Wardrobe Ensemble co-production
Eloise and the Curse of the Golden Whisk
Age: 7+ Family Show
18 - 23 April 2017
The year is 1944. In the depths of a dusty larder in the bombed ruins of a Bath restaurant, Eloise finds a beautiful, golden whisk. But when she clutches the shimmering relic, she unleashes an ancient curse. The only way to free herself is to cook the tastiest dish in the world. With time running out, Eloise scurries into the broken city’s underworld, undertaking extraordinary feats to gather the ingredients and discover the recipe. But with a rabble of greedy gangsters also chasing the whisk, will she succeed in evading its curse?
This swashbuckling adventure is served up with lashings of laughs, thrills and scrumptious live music.
Eloise and the Curse of the Golden Whisk is an original Bike Shed Theatre and Wardrobe Ensemble production?
ReviewsBack to top
Inventive storytelling told with warmth and a huge sense of fun -The Stage
More charming than Mary Berry and more warming than a cup of Bovril - Exeunt
InfoBack to top
Running Time: 2 hours 15 minutes, including interval
Wed & Thur 2pm
Fri 2pm & 7pm
Sat & Sun 11am & 3pm
Tickets: £12/£10 children
Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- The recommended age ranges are for your guide only. We suggest you stick as closely to them as possible for the benefit of other audience members.
- Lap seats are available at £2 (including booking fee) for infants aged 0 - 2 years on the door; all patrons including infants must have a valid ticket.
- Lap seats are not available on performances recommended for children aged 0 - 2 years
- £2.50 transaction fee when booking online, plus an additional £1.00 postage fee, if required.
- A Booking Fee will apply to all transactions, whether made in person at our Box Office, by post or by phone, for all payment types.
- For all transactions of £15 or more the fee will be a total of £2.50, regardless of how many tickets are booked. For all transactions under £15 the fee will be £1.