Theatre Rites presents
Age: 3 - 6
16 - 26 February 2017
One of Lyn Gardner’s top 10 theatre shows of 2015
Deep in the forest, in a wintry land, lives a gorgeously grizzly Beasty Baby. Mayhem and laughter await around every corner as three people embark on a wild adventure to bring up this very mischievous and totally loveable child.
Using an inspired mix of puppetry and live music, Theatre-Rites creates a funny and magical shared experience for the whole family, to warm up those cold winter days.
InfoBack to top
Running Time: 50 minutes
Times: EXTRA SEATS RELEASED
16-19 Feb 11.30am & 3pm
25 -26 Feb 11.30am & 3pm
23 – 24 Feb 10 .30am & 1pm
Tickets: £8.50/£7.50 children
Relaxed performance: Thurs 16 Feb 3pm (Half Term)
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- The recommended age ranges are for your guide only. We suggest you stick as closely to them as possible for the benefit of other audience members.
- Lap seats are available at £2 (including booking fee) for infants aged 0 - 2 years on the door; all patrons including infants must have a valid ticket.
- Lap seats are not available on performances recommended for children aged 0 - 2 years
- £2.50 transaction fee when booking online, plus an additional £1.00 postage fee, if required.
- A Booking Fee will apply to all transactions, whether made in person at our Box Office, by post or by phone, for all payment types.
- For all transactions of £15 or more the fee will be a total of £2.50, regardless of how many tickets are booked. For all transactions under £15 the fee will be £1.